Training Resourses Available
Stories, Supervision and Self-care - one day workshop September 2019
Moonraker Development Services Limited works with individuals and groups to facilitate powerful learning experiences that bring about a change in levels of competence and confidence. We aim to positively impact the results that you wish to achieve, and the way your people create, maintain and enhance the relationships that underpin your performance culture.
We are pleased to offer a new service for our colleagues in the training, development and learning community. Our new one-stop training resources page gives you the opportunity to purchase starter packs of training materials for specific core management sessions. With over 30 years’ experience in learning design we can provide you with what you are looking for.
Our training resources page is a starting point for those of you who:
- Are experienced in your role and wish you had time to design and prepare core sessions.
- May be starting out in your career and want some support to design core sessions.
- Are simply looking for a quick-fix for a core session for first time managers.
Moonraker Development Services Limited designs each module as a complete stand-alone short session. There is a consistency of style that means over time you will be able to group different modules and build a longer workshop to suit your needs. Click on a title of interest below to read a product overview.
The training resource page provides you with everything you need to run a training session professionally using established models and frameworks:
- Joining invitation – send out in advance to inform your participants
- Pre-work documents – clearly lay out what participants need to complete before arriving
- Trainer session notes – detailed notes to guide you through the session; you could almost read from them
- Trainer slide pack – a set of accompanying PowerPoint slides to illustrate the main messages
- Participant workbook – a notebook for activities and learning
- Participant evaluation – a document to gather the initial reaction of participants to their session
- Trainer information summary – a one-pager to give you an overview of what to prepare for the session