Business and Personal Coaching
Our coaching philosophy
We believe that high performance coaching is an evolutionary learning relationship that creates revolutionary results for the coaching client, stakeholders, and the organisation. It is about energising potential and engaging people to enhance performance, learning and growth.
We value integrity, partnership and professionalism and pride ourselves on working flexibly to build and sustain strong, trust-based relationships that enable our clients to achieve challenging personal development goals and business agendas. We operate with integrity, in line with the International Coaching Federation’s ethics and standards.
Our coaching team
Our team of coaches all hold a professional accreditation and are in regular supervision to help them bring active reflection to their way of working, uphold our professional standards, and continue their own personal development.
- Our coaches are experienced in business, management, leadership, and personal development and able to set development within an appropriate framework.
- We believe that people make the difference to business performance, bring our experience to really understand the work environment, and take a pragmatic approach to helping individuals do their day job better.
- We enable people to be the best they can be, develop competence and confidence in who they are, and in their role capability and leadership behaviours.
- We keep things simple and straightforward and want to make a real difference.
- We offer a flexible, professional service, committed to bringing about lasting change, and work across a range of coaching styles.
- We celebrate success with our clients and as a team.
Our coaching approachWe bring our energy, effort and enthusiasm to create a safe, stretching, and confidential learning space by:
- Offering powerful and sensitive feedback based on astute observation and deep insight.
- Providing a tailored balance of personal support and challenge, e.g. giving direct feedback with sensitivity, and being encouraging when the going gets tough.
- Supporting people through personal blocks by questioning and testing unhelpful beliefs, behaviours, thinking, and processes.
- Developing influential behaviours, stretching comfort zones, and uncovering hidden or under-utilised talents.
- Using proven techniques to facilitate self-discovery, personal growth, and accountability.
- Enabling clients to create engaging strategies for change that generate a high performance culture.
- We guide our clients towards self-evaluated solutions without advising, counselling, directing or mentoring.
- We bring alternatives, choices, options, processes, techniques, tools and additional resources to generate profound learning and build self-sustainability.
We begin all our coaching relationships with a free chemistry meeting, either face-to-face or by telephone.
We tailor our coaching service to suit personal and business needs with transparent fees and options including:
- Telephone, Skype or face-to-face sessions.
- One or two hour durations.
- Programmes of four through to eight consecutive sessions.
- On- or off-site locations.
We recommend that the client works with the same coach throughout the whole process to build a strong relationship and provide them with a framework for their personal development within a business context. This enables the coach to bring a compelling mix of challenge and support, maximising learning, and ensuring outstanding results back in the workplace.