Diversity - Beyond the Obvious
9.0 Core Competency hours
2.0 Resource Development hours
1. Deepen personal awareness
2. Sharpen professional competence
3. Broaden practice application
Join us for a 3-part programme of:
- Connection and collaboration with a like-minded community to explore the place of diversity in your role
- Continuation and consolidation of your competence and confidence in the work you do.
The context in which many of us work has changed significantly and will continue to do so.
One enduring aspect though, is the strengthening of focus on how the workplace can become more energising and engaging for everyone.
This programme sets out to deepen your knowledge of the role diversity plays in coaching and coaching supervision relationships and to improve your capability as a coach, coaching supervisor, or people developer in supporting sustainable and actionable results for your stakeholders.
This programme is suitable for:
- Independent coaches and coaching supervisors working in private practice.
- Coaches and coaching supervisors working within corporate settings.
- Coaches, coaching supervisors, consultants, and mentors working with organisations.
- Coaches or coaching supervisors working within Human Resources, Organisational Development and other people functions.
- Managers and leaders working within an organisational coaching culture.
This programme provides an opportunity for you to:
- Deepen your self-awareness of the diversity and inclusion agenda in the world of work so that you create the impact you want in a group workshop.
- Reflect on your learning and sharpen your professional stance in a one-to-one context.
- Polish your self-management of the way you work across the breadth of your practice with the diversity and inclusion agenda in a sustainable way.
The programme objectives are to:
- Bring awareness to diversity and its place in our role as coaches, coaching supervisors, and people developers.
- Understand bias, its presentation, and impact on effectively working with others.
- Develop strategies to better self-manage bias and the diversity that presents.
- Build a greater capacity for working with the whole person, without unintentionally asking parts to “leave”.
- Improve access to diversity resources and research.
Your investment options:
- Be part of our pilot 3-session programme for a one-off price of €600.
- Be part of our pilot 3-session programme and 2 additional group supervision sessions for an offer price of €850.
- Be part of our pilot 3-session programme and 3 additional sessions of one-to-one development for €1450.
We keep the number of participants low: no more than 12. This way we ensure you receive the attention you wish, get to work with a mix of people and we can stay fully present.
- Session 1 – Friday 16th April 2021. 09:00 – 13:30
- Session 2 – Friday 23rd April 2021. 09:00 – 13:30
- Session 3 – Friday 30th April 2021. 09:00 – 13:30
If you have any questions, or to book, please contact one of us directly:
We look forward to connecting and collaborating with you.
Yvette Elcock & Sile Walsh